Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Photo Montage...Siblings

So I've come to the realization that everything I was told as a child about sibling relationships is coming true. My siblings must have become greater than they were when I was growing up. All of them are so cool and so crazy. I have come to appreciate them. They are like fine wine, better with age. I heard my friends complaining about how their siblings turned out. There seems to be a trend in their case. "We used to be such close friends..." They all seem to say it. I have almost the opposite. "We drove each other crazy as children, thank goodness that passed."

I find more and more truths with this every day.

*Evidence to follow*





Then again, with parents like our we really didn't have a choice. I love you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment